Saturday, August 01, 2015

1945-2015: 31st JULY, U S S I N D I A N A P O L I S didn't reach LEYTE

Originally shared by +MAPS & DRAWINGS – CARTES et PLANS


1945-2015: 31st JULY, U S S I N D I A N A P O L I S didn"t reach LEYTE #philippines WHAT A DRAMA! Torpedoed& sunk on 30 July 1945 About 900 of the 1,196 crewmen aboard initially survived; only 321 remained during rescue operations #heroes1945 #guam #ww2 #sharks #deshydration #thirst #sinking #tribute http://frederic.petitdieulois.perso.sfr.fr/page_frigates.php




     


In Album 2015-07-31


Check this out on Google+



1945-2015: 31st JULY, U S S I N D I A N A P O L I S didn"t reach LEYTE

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you like the post, leave a comment. I would appreciate hearing from you all. Best wishes from JC's Naval, Maritime and Military News

Pageviews from the past week

Followers - Click & become a follower

Naval. Military, Marine, Aviation News and Photos - Marine, Naval and Military Posts

Our weather

Receive a daily newsletter showing all new posts just by adding your email in the yellow box below:

Labels

Weather

Blog Archive

Labels

Receive emails

https://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/qoyyvf

My Blog List

Search This Blog

Appreciate some followers. How about you? Just select how often you want to receive posts. Thank you